Xplor - Park
Satisfy an appetite for adventure on a full-day of fun at Xplor adventure park! Splash into the cool waters of subterranean underground rivers, paddle through atmospheric caves filled with stalactites, glide over lush jungle on a high velocity zip line; and drive an amphibious vehicle on exciting off-road trails. All these activities are included in your admission for no extra cost and can be enjoyed an unlimited amount of times. Feast upon an all-you-can-eat buffet of delicious international meals while sipping refreshing beverages from the open bar. Also included with your admission! See picture slide on the left for a glimpse of some of the adventures you'll embark on at Xplor.
Scroll down for more information on activities and admissions.
Stalactite River Swim
- Cave swim in underground rivers nature has created millions of years ago. Natural formations of stalactite and stalagmites are a characteristic of the underground rivers in Cancun. As you come to an end you will reach a beautiful waterfall!
- This adventure will take you along 800 yards of different sceneries through caverns, aquatic slides, trekking through obstacles and challenging passageways. Your underground hike will reach water paths ranging from depths of 1 ft to 3.6 ft.
- Zip through two circuits of seven zip-lines each, a total of 2.4 miles of zip-lines. The highest zip-line stands at 49 yards (45 m) high. Along the way, you’ll find spectacular sceneries of nature, lush jungle, and a distant Caribbean Sea.
- Drive an amphibious vehicle (operates on water & land) that takes you through two different circuits of 3 miles each. You’ll find hanging bridges, narrow roads, flooded caverns, and spectacular views of the jungle.
- The hammock Splash is a great activity for those who are getting second thoughts about zip-lining. Splash right into the crystalline waters of a cenote on a hammock!
- Surrounded by ancient rock formations, paddle with your hands onboard of a raft. The underground river inside the spectacular cenotes, caves, and caverns of Xplor is the result of 65 million years of erosion.
XPLOR ADMISSIONS BELOW
Monday To Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Minimum Age Is 5 Years Old
All Inclusive Buffet Restaurants and Beverages (unlimited)
Services Include WiFi, ATM and Shops
You Must Bring Printed Proof Of Your Purchase
See Below Under 'Your Questions' For Activity Requirements
Xplor All Inclusive Admission / Tour
Xplor All Inclusive Admission Includes: All Inclusive Admission
Xplor All Inclusive Tour Includes: Roundtrip Transportation + Xplor All Inclusive Admission
Monday to Saturday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
High Season Dates Below
Spring Break: April 11th - April 24th
Summer: July 1st - August 15th
Winter: December 26th - December 31st
Adult - $142.99 usd | Child - $107.24 usd (5 - 11 years old) High Season: Adult - $152.99 usd | Child - $114.74 usd
Adult - $175.99 usd | Child - $131.99 usd (5 - 11 years old) High Season: Adult - $185.99 usd | Child - $139.49 usd
Adult - $164.99 usd | Child - $123.74 usd (5 - 11 years old) High Season: Adult - $174.99 usd | Child - $131.24 usd
- El Troglodita - International Buffet
- Oasis - Fruit, Ice and Hot Dinks
- Manantial - Fruit, Ice and Hot Dinks
- Heart Drink Station - Cold Drinks (non-alcoholic)
Restaurants and food are included with your admission!
Reservations canceled more than 2 days before the booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees. All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance cannot be refunded and will have a cancellation penalty of 100% of the cost of the activity. Same day cancellations and no shows are non-refundable and will also be have a cancellation penalty of 100% of the cost of the activity.
*Passports Xperience and packages cannot be canceled or reimbursed.
We are unable to issue a refund for a no-show under any circumstances